Durza and Morden have something in common

This week, My Internet provider sucks for 5 days straight, and finally good yesterday. During that time, something came to my mind

Durza had curly black hair ( according to the lore document before he left his physical form)

Morden also have curly(?) black hair

Durza is referring as ‘The Magic Thief’ and Morden refers as ‘The Curse Thief’.

Idk why but I feel like there some fishy going on here

What do ya guys think? was it just a coincidence or Vetex did do it on purpose?

10 Likes

i dunno his hair looks pretty straight

4 Likes

AYO

3 Likes

I have a theory about this.

bro istg you have a theory on everything

you probably have a theory on why your dad left

4 Likes

Holy crap Morden is the reincarnation of Durza hence their similarity in their titles both being thieves while the MC has to inevitably stop Morden’s uprise of evil as his humanity starts to fall apart which would be a parallel to how we lost our memories and thus Morden losing a part of his friend and so Morden- due to the curse so maybe we would be like Theos and Morden as Durza so the Peacekeeper can have a chance to travel to The War Seas thus making a cameo as he would deem Morden dangerous!

But that’s just a game theory…

5 Likes
  • The order is looking for special people
  • They had experimented on both us and Morden.
  • Poseidon seems to want us to be his will.

What if Morden is basically Hades’ attempt at a second Durza? The relationship between Morden and Hades basically being the same as the MCs relationship with Poseidon, and the reason the Order was experimenting on us is that we have that connection with a god.

Once Durza got nuked, that leaves room for Hades to seek another person to be his vessel. Idk how this would link to the peacekeeper killing Hades though.

9 Likes

his hair are pretty confusing tbh
curly hair or messy hair I guess

But still, they both have black hairs

i mean black hair is very common

Dude… U making this statement has a downgrade that morden might succumb to evil, NOOOOOOOOOO :sob::sob::sob::sob:

4 Likes

Morden might get carried away trying to stop evil. Maybe he has a plan that he thought would be for the betterment of everyone but is actually just making things worse. In short, he’s blinded by his hatred for the order.

1 Like

Good, I love when the stories get darker. :smiling_imp:

I also have almost the same theory as your

Maybe he will become our obstacle, stopping players from doing anything that related to The Order.
Like we want to stop The Order but Morden didn’t want us to, because he fear losing us.
he Probably will do something to us too. (like locking us up or sabotaging something to prevent us from doing anything)
He lost Tucker and had no family. The player is the only person he had right now, he even got
panicked when he can’t find us at Revanna. So it makes sense to think that Morden does care about us.
In short, He protected us to the point he didn’t care what we feels or what will happen to the other.

2 Likes

m-mordy cares about us? :face_holding_back_tears:

2 Likes

Ive been suspicious of that, too. Theres a lot of strange coincidences that line up with Durza. Im hoping we’re wrong though becausw i love morden

5 Likes

I have a theory:
Morden will die after defeating someone or something,
guess his final words.

2 Likes

it’s mordin time

“Ahh… I suppose this wasn’t my Odyssey… was it? I should have known that you were the true deepwoken all along, not me. But worry not, my friend, for we shall reunite in… a Fantastic Frontier…”

2 Likes

Lol…