[EAS Scenario/Alert script] White Eyes (Part 3, FINALE)

[EAS tone of the Grand Navy plays as a Blue screen brightens up with the Grand Navy logo in the center.]

VO: “This message, under the request of the King Admiral, will be broadcasted all over the Bronze Sea. Do not turn off your devices.”

(Screen cuts to pixelated images destroyed cities of Rubica, Rasna and Tiberia)

VO: “As you may now know, a monstrous red shark has been pillaging Ravenna cities, its aggressive behavior most certainly altered by magical pollution. This resulted into the evacuation of Ravenna residents from their citizens and transferred to Cirrus island.”

(Screen changes back to the Grand Navy logo)

VO: “We, the Grand Navy, have long dedicated our service towards maintaining peace and stability of the war seas. However, this problem is beyond our control after multiple unsuccessful attempts of neutralizing the threat.”

(Screen changes to the words RECOMMENDATIONS onto the screen."

VO: “The Grand Navy is in no position to give orders to territories of other kingdoms. However, we do have a list of recommendations for those that reside on islands other than Palo Town.”

(Screen changes to images of islands with residents)

VO: "For all Redwake residents, it is strongly recommended to evacuate to the top of the spires, as the shark will not be able to reach that altitude.

VO: “For all Frostmill residents, it is encouraged to move all belongings to the top of your iceberg. Take down houses to save material to reconstruct houses on the summit of the iceberg. Do not worry about your iceberg melting anymore, as the threat has long vanished.”

VO: “Residents of Shell Island are advised to move towards Monoah Mountain and remain there indefinitely until this whole incident is ceased.”

VO: “To all citizens of Palo Town, evacuations towards Cirrus Islands will commence tomorrow, bring your loved ones.”

(Screen cuts back to Grand Navy logo)

VO: “Until further notice, this will be the final message broadcasted by the Grand Navy. All we can do now, is pray that the shark does not find a way to fly and ascend into orbit, as this will signal the end as we know it.”

VO: “This message was authorized by the King Admiral, honorable leader of the Grand Navy.”

2 Likes

You can find the other parts here:
Part 1: [EAS Scenario/Alert script] White Eyes (Part 1, I'm not too good at this)

Part 2: [EAS Scenario/Alert script] White Eyes (Part 2, I copied and pasted some parts to save time, BUT ONLY A LITTLE BIT)) - #2 by wmdrayal

The final part made me laugh

WTF

Arcane Odyssey glitches be like. Because in this version of the universe, players don’t exist, so they can’t kill it. (Asides from the Iris melting the island problem, she was arrested in this version)

The final message was to invoke a sense of dread and hopelessness, and I hope it did that.

That’s nice, I never intended it to be comedic, but thank you.