Easy Mode (For Storyline)

Im not going to make it a walk in the park, ofc there will be some difficulty.
@power

huh

ugh fine i’m gonna say it again

git gud

1 Like

Oof. My bad. Ill edit it to make it say it won’t make it super easy

bruh :fr:

guys dark souls needs easy mode because my sister can’t beat it and the learning dificulty is too high… she isn’t enjoying it!!!1 add an easy mode NOW so that my sister can enjoy herself playing dark souls p ls pls!!!111 akso its my sister not me im actauly rlly good at it i dont need easy mode but my sisertr does , ,i would nevr need such a thing becus im good lol xdddd

4 Likes

28 responses and no vote.
:frhigh:

5 Likes

Its a option. And it does not have to be added to the game, its just the fact that new players would be joining and WILL be turned off by the difficulty. It won’t be a EZ GET OF OF JAIL, it would just be tuned down not too much

consult my reply above

then let them get turned off, cuz i want to be turned on

It’s just a shitty idea in general. Literally 90% of the game will pick Easy Mode and no one’s going to experience the actual fun.

If you are mad you aren’t good, go play Adopt Me.

I see no good reason to add this, like it or not.
It wouldn’t benefit anyone other than 9 year olds that quit after 5 mins because they don’t understand logic.

oh btw couldn’t this be super easily abused by using an easy mode alt to activate a boss fight, then your main acc killing the boss, giving regular loot % (prob) and super easy quests?

Thats the kind of people that would be playing this game, people who are in the demographic of Adopt me would probably play this game. If Vetex wants to make the reach further, this would be a option

did u just compare adopt me players to WoM. fuck outta here fr fr

1 Like

Haven’t thought of that, but It would be too much effort.

No one’s going to play this if they play Adopt Me unless they happen to be an intellectual.
Seriously, I see no reasoning whatsoever. Plus, I heavily doubt that Vetex wants to integrate Adopt’s Me community into an open RPG

no, thats the kind of people that go on this game because “yay i love magic!!” and then leave as soon as they see it requires any sort of thought

Not sure what to tell you bro but people already do these things with alts, although for different things. If there’s a hole, don’t just let the hole exist.

I said adopt me players would probably play this game now that its on mobile, and we should broaden the demographic for this game