Easy Mode (For Storyline)

Before you freak out from reading the first 2 words and not reading the rest, this is only for the storyline

Why this should be added in my opinion

Why this should be added in my opinion

I don’t know about any of yall, but back in AA, I had a really hard time-fighting the boss. It probably might have been a skill issue, but that’s an important note to take

I feel like currently, for you to beat the bosses solo (As most players would do it) you need the best gear. That would be understandable if it wasn’t for the fact you need to beat the boss to progress.

Remember what I said about taking a note earlier? Most new players don’t have the skill to beat the bosses, let alone the better gear. It would take a miracle for a new player to beat the boss.

I should clarify that this won’t make the game a walk in the park, ofc there will be some difficulty

Solution
Solution

What this needs is an easy mode, making ALL BOSSES have less hp, more time to attack, and less frustrating if you die. This only applies to bosses though. The drawback would be you would have less of a chance for you to get the loot, but I think this is mitigated by you practicing with the boss and turning off easy mode.

The easy mode would be called Story Mode, and the Hard Mode as “The Real World”

Story mode button would be green and Hard mode button as red, and they can be changed anytime OUT OF COMBAT

Thanks for reading

no get better at the game, get better gear, its called a challenging experience, the game isnt meant to be a walk in the park

(the game is shit rn and is just a grindfest which is quite boring if you are not into it, so i can see where this complaint is coming from, but we have to wait til AO anyway.)
but no
shit idea

2 Likes

Its supposed to be difficult, I know, but I feel like there need to be more options for new players. This wouldnt affect the game, and because you have a rarer chance of getting loot from that you can’t cheese it. Everyone knows about WoM/AO’s difficulty curve, and this would attract new players

Think about the mobile players, they would be mostly 6-9 years old. I think this would help them appreceate the game

skill issue

7 Likes

:nod:
Yes skill issue

1 Like

skill issue

4 Likes

again, its useless, this wont help any “difficulty curve” the worse players will just stay worse.
Dying over and over again IS the practice.
Also i have a high feeling that no matter which way this is made, it will be abusable.

I understand that having difficulty makes people improve, but like I said, There will be kids playing the game now. Im sure from how difficult the game is right now most would be turned off.

At least make it optional

Also yeah, it would be abuseable. But what has stopped players from tracking MINO and EXILED using the quest. If you want to, I could make it so you can’t get any loot from it

Like I said above. It’s not about me, its about the mobile player base going to play this game. If you want a hardcore experience, nothing is going to change from this suggestion. Its just a option for mobile players to at least have a option to make the game easier if they are feeling frustrated.

The fact that the storyline is progressed through defeating them makes the problem worse. You NEED to defeat that boss to progress, and I feel like there should be a option to make it more easier for the mobile players

what so that the game has even less players than it does now, very easy experience, and no point in getting better, even to average, as a casual player?

he’s right you know
need it for da ipad

skill issue tbh

bruh u get aim assist on mobile :fr:

Vetex already proposed ideas for mobile players such as aim assist and less lag

Also you should have worded your original suggestion better since you never mentioned that this would only apply to mobile players

I updated the post to say that this would make the bosses NOT SUPER easy. It would just make is easy enough to make it not as frustrating for new players

that’s fucking stupid, just get better at the game

the whole idea of a new player is that theyre supposed to stop being new and spend time on the game in order to beat the bosses

you take bosses in games too lightly, they’re not meant to be first tried by anyone new

2 Likes

Probably should have mentioned that, but I think it should apply to PC players too. At least make it a option

Also aim assist will help, but won’t help with the fact you need the best gear in order for you to SOLO Mino or Exiled, and if he keeps it up it would just become impossible for new players

if they take everything the easy way then they’re not going to fully experience the game’s sense of progression and challenge, i dont see the point. if you cant beat an npc with predictable moves and feel the need to basically skip it, then its probably not the game for you

bruh why would pc players need fucking super ez mode, r u that bad at the game.