Edge God was such an amazing rap song

Edge God by critically acclaimed popular artist @anon82052662 -nem was SUCH a good song, :star_struck: I was simply flabbergasted (gobsmacked, even) at the absolutely smashing display by the Edgegod. Truly, not in a million eons could Eminem, 2pac, Kanye, Snoop Dogg, Drake, or even the fabled Lil Nas X ever dream to match such a miraculous display. The pure edge, heart, random lines in French, profanity, and speed of it was and is unparalleled to any degree. It was such an emotionally touching display, with so many references, metaphors, and so much deepness, it truly was an Arcane Odyssey.

2 Likes

it would probably sound like BounJoURhaflagkhutjsidjaaa skfksalkatoughureoduchakszavaeir FUCK woahsvbeakcbsxmnalpqjagac a

Wtf is this, I am a god but singing or music outside of my talent range

Don’t gods mostly represent concepts and ideas, though? Like how Shiva is the Hindu god of destruction or how Zeus is the god of the sky, or how Hermes is the god of travel, so they’re also the gods of things related to those concepts, like how Hermes would be the god of tires or of speed, or like how Zeus would be the god of clouds and anything concerning the sky? If you’re the god of edge broadly, then shouldn’t your talents and domain extend to edgy music as well?

Apollo is the god of music but he sings horribly

1 Like

Edge God by critically acclaimed popular artist @anon82052662 -nem was SUCH a good song, :star_struck: I was simply flabbergasted (gobsmacked, even) at the absolutely smashing display by the Edgegod. Truly, not in a million eons could Eminem, 2pac, Kanye, Snoop Dogg, Drake, or even the fabled Lil Nas X ever dream to match such a miraculous display. The pure edge, heart, random lines in French, profanity, and speed of it was and is unparalleled to any degree. It was such an emotionally touching display, with so many references, metaphors, and so much deepness, it truly was an Arcane Odyssey.

i read this in a british accent

Just wtf is this based off ?

we’re just reviewing the masterpiece song edgegod made by ezia-nem

?!?!?!?!?

but you’re ezia-nem

what does -nem mean ?

(eminem but with ezia in it)

who is eminem ?

rap god (but you’re clearly superior to him now)

Since my ascension as the Edgegod I have been superior to all except my godly parent, Nyx and her family. So I was allready superior to him

This is starting to become like the :moyai: copypasta

do not.

take a look at this fucker right here, its an abomination, i hate it. How did anyone think this was a good idea for an emoji? The point of emojis is to show emotion, well what emotion does this show? Do you just wake up in the morning and think, WOW i sure do feel like a massive fucking stone today! It provokes me whenever i see it, it mocks me with its smug visage. What i really wanna do is drive down to the emoji headquarters, find the computer that hosts this specific emoji :moyai: and light it on fire! I’d like to push it off a cliff and watch it shatter into itty bitty pieces. And people just comment with it, as if its funny, its not. Oh wow, a stone head im so fucking hilarious and original. I’ll use it in every comment i post, NO, Stop it! Why does it have to be so goddamn smug? You’re a fucking stone you have no goals, you will never accomplish anything in life apart from pissing me off! Moyai, more like go die! Fucker.