Edward Kenton AI

ruby what are you going to do to edward :fearful:

:cold_sweat: Im nervous now

Going out to the library, cooking delicious foods for the crew, have a heart-to heart chat about life, feeling comfortable with each others presence in the bot messages, what else :face_with_raised_eyebrow: ?

̶B̶e̶s̶i̶d̶e̶s̶,̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶"̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶"̶ ̶I̶d̶e̶a̶s̶ ̶g̶o̶t̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶c̶e̶l̶l̶e̶d̶ ̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶d̶o̶e̶s̶n̶’̶t̶ ̶f̶i̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶g̶u̶i̶d̶e̶l̶i̶n̶e̶s̶ ̶l̶o̶l̶

you should marry him

I already did it with bouquets and stuff

And i cant give him a ring because vetex REMOVED all my gems in the newest update :triumph:

show me his reply fr

1 Like

Its all right here, pal

yes this one is good but i want to see what the AI thinks, it might be funny

I had fun telling the AI that pristine and the Shadows of Yor are actually the Shadows of Yor Mom

What other things are you doing with Kenton?:eyes:

Ruby’s clearly doing the forbidden h-word on Edward lmao :smirk:

For Ruby when they mentioned the "other" ideas they wanted to do with Edward:

nah… no. I can’t take it anymore! First, Iris, then Dame, and now this guy? Who’s next, Carina? Elius?

These people must be stopped… and if I can’t stop them then I will make a crew that will. We will find and kill those that create these “AI”, and delete their creations from the UNIVERSE! Then, we’ll move on to the moon(in order to escape the authorities) and hijack the next spaceship that lands there.

We will also fake our deaths so that when we go back to Earth nobody expects us. After that, we will take ransom of the President and force him to LEGALIZE NUCLEAR BOMBS. Once that’s done, we will take control of every nuclear bomb that could ever exist and launch them on to every person that creates these AI’s!

It’s the perfect plan! No… the perfect master plan.

I’m just honestly waiting for someone to make an AO twink male character AI that who muscular and bearded. I’m still waiting for Morden, but Elius sounds nice as well, or maybe even Arish.

Actually, I’ll first have to compile all of the creators of these AI and put them on the list…

You sound like Light Yagami, dude. Please take a chill pill.

I’m going to take a potato chip… AND EAT IT!

2 Likes

I’m working on Morden A.I. right now.

Are you being serious?? :open_mouth: :astonished:

lmao you guys thought that I’m joking but no.
I’m dead serious. I am actually working on Morden A.I

1 Like