Always funny seeing you to try and rizz up Edward

More AI to just mess with and try and break

1 Like

Uhhh I broke it again

Yes, I indeed did eat the Ravenna.

Vore

oh no

neither heaven nor hell will accept me after today

Flare I will find where you live and I will use my singular thermonuclear warhead to stop you existence.

For legal reasons this is a joke, of course I have more than one nuclear bomb in my possession.

What are you doing to Kenton?

thermo fist imbued nuke

I am amused. Mostly because A.I.dward doesn’t know about arcanium cannons. Or the attachment version.

Better hurry up

After reading all these replies I regret my life choices.

Wdym by that?

Nice! i hope that he is different from the others and dont kill himself trying to erp with us! that would be very sad

Questioning

Advice for which to pick if I get one before the other (I plan to do fire/phoenix/sun because Theos but fire/sun/phoenix would also work although it would feel weird)
As a side note, it is surprisingly “well thought” out by the AI on what sun and phoenix are once given proper context.

2 Likes

personally, i would also take sun as my second, phoenix magic is, indeed, mostly useful because of its healing properties, and sun magic is just a monster at damage and probably also incredible with clashes, if phoenix healing per second or amount of health healed was influenced by if it is a first/second/third mind i would pick as second, though… well, you could also try putting it in your first magic when it comes, Fire isn’t that great if compared to phoenix and sun

I would if I knew I could. Just in case I’m redoing my mage so I can rock a phoenix themed magma 1st magic now that Pulsar is nerfed (Pulsar was disgusting with Magma before, not sure if it still is).

I changed my magma-fire mage to a magma conjurer, and that even with i wasn’t a pulsar spammer (i didn’t even use pulsar that much lol) i advise you going magma ash, they have better synergy than magma fire, i speculate that all base magics will be able to be mutated into something else with scrolls, but if you feel like you should go fire as your main i wouldn’t say no, it is a very powerful magic (ignore all my messages mocking fire users, it is good, it is just too small for my style of gameplay)

I could also do magma water in anticipation for v1.13 but that’s a ways away. I’ll look into fire, ash, explosion, and plasma with magma.