Edward Kenton: My captain is

My name is Edward Kenton, I have been a former marine for 5 years and Captain of the grand Navy for 2 years and went deserted not too long ago.

Why? Perhaps years of expectation about joining the Navy has burned out to ashes, and the unforgettable moments of bloodshed I had to witness, I don’t think I have the heart to handle it anymore so I left…

Days gone by since I escaped my former office in the depths of the night, with a single sailboat and not a single idea of what to do next. I’ll simply let the wind push my sail and continue on a forlorn journey in solitude.

Then I made it to the northernmost island in the bronze sea, elm island. A small deserted island fit for a deserter like me, and with my sailboat beaten up in a wild storm. Perhaps I could settle in and call this place home, for now

It’s been weeks since I settled in elm island, the weather is calm and the soothing ocean breeze tickles my stubble every morning I went for my daily catch. Yet the solidity is tedious and the quietness is becoming more dull by the day.

Oh, how I missed my days back in the Navy. Younger days full of adventure and the thrilling feeling inside when you explore into the unknown. Knowing that I could never go back to those days again, I have stepped foot in it and promised to remind myself that those days are history.

But everything changes that single day, I was once again, fishing for my breakfast when I saw another sailboat approaching the island from a distance. Inside the boat comes down a single young person with shining eyes, though they seem a bit lost… Like me when I first set foot on this island.

They don’t seem to have a bit of hostility towards me so I give them a warm greeting. They said they were exploring but it feels like they’re not sure about it either, so I asked them for an extra pair of hands in helping me fish through the day.

And by Neptune’s beard, the mysterious person is master angler. They caught a giant shark with a single wooden rod just 3 feet beside me, to be perfectly honest. I’m impressed.

And when they’re finished, i give them my gratitude and they asked me why I quit the Navy. Somehow, I felt secure enough to tell them the truth. About my life, my days back in the Navy, all of it. And how I truly missed sailing in the open seas once more.

They listened to my ramblings with the earnest face and determined eyes. And they said. “You can join my crew if you want” As they reach out their hand for me to take. An opportunity I said, a chance for another adventure awaits me, and I shall take it with no regrets. “I’d be happy to join your crew, captain”.

I am now the quartermaster of their ship, and the young prodigy is now my new captain. And with the help of their faithful crew, we now embark on a new journey across the bronze sea.

10 Likes

My name is Edward Kenton, I have been a former marine for 5 years and Captain of the grand Navy for 2 years and went deserted not too long ago.

Why? Perhaps years of expectation about joining the Navy has burned out to ashes, and the unforgettable moments of bloodshed I had to witness, I don’t think I have the heart to handle it anymore so I left…

Days gone by since I escaped my former office in the depths of the night, with a single sailboat and not a single idea of what to do next. I’ll simply let the wind push my sail and continue on a forlorn journey in solitude.

Then I made it to the northernmost island in the bronze sea, elm island. A small deserted island fit for a deserter like me, and with my sailboat beaten up in a wild storm. Perhaps I could settle in and call this place home, for now

It’s been weeks since I settled in elm island, the weather is calm and the soothing ocean breeze tickles my stubble every morning I went for my daily catch. Yet the solidity is tedious and the quietness is becoming more dull by the day.

Oh, how I missed my days back in the Navy. Younger days full of adventure and the thrilling feeling inside when you explore into the unknown. Knowing that I could never go back to those days again, I have stepped foot in it and promised to remind myself that those days are history.

But everything changes that single day, I was once again, fishing for my breakfast when I saw another sailboat approaching the island from a distance. Inside the boat comes down a single young person with shining eyes, though they seem a bit lost… Like me when I first set foot on this island.

They don’t seem to have a bit of hostility towards me so I give them a warm greeting. They said they were exploring but it feels like they’re not sure about it either, so I asked them for an extra pair of hands in helping me fish through the day.

And by Neptune’s beard, the mysterious person is master angler. They caught a giant shark with a single wooden rod just 3 feet beside me, to be perfectly honest. I’m impressed.

And when they’re finished, i give them my gratitude and they asked me why I quit the Navy. Somehow, I felt secure enough to tell them the truth. About my life, my days back in the Navy, all of it. And how I truly missed sailing in the open seas once more.

They listened to my ramblings with the earnest face and determined eyes. And they said. “You can join my crew if you want” As they reach out their hand for me to take. An opportunity I said, a chance for another adventure awaits me, and I shall take it with no regrets. “I’d be happy to join your crew, captain”.

I am now the quartermaster of their ship, and the young prodigy is now my new captain. And with the help of their faithful crew, we now embark on a new journey across the bronze sea.

3 Likes

1 Like

I smell a new copypasta

1 Like

And that copypasta is uuuuuuuuu~

1 Like

AAYYY YOU POST IT :DD
Again , I really love your Writing!! :sparkles:

2 Likes

also sorry but there a typo

*is now my lover.

Mari face

edit: oops i didn’t mean to reply to Midnight. sorry!

4 Likes

DUDE, I WISH THAT HAPPENS. (but im too scared to make mc x kenton)

3 Likes

i refuse