Elysium Pvp Arena

“Ahh…Alive, once again…Oh, Cursebeared, the mortal who defeated a god, a creature, who used my powers against me, your sins will not be forgiven, and your soul will be tortured by hades under my watch…As to you…Child of man…Come forth, and show me, how well your kind weelds my gift…”

13 Likes

And we thought that the suggestion would never make it

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I AM SO EXCITED! ONG! (complete sentence)

BTW this is somewhat similar to that dark sea mirage bosses suggestion

3 Likes

thanks for giving me a nightmare

this?

3 Likes

i know wom isnt canon anymore but i really hope king david silver is part of it so i could beat him up after all of the times hes murdered me

I enjoy the fact that we’re mainly focusing on this part, boy I wanna fight THE Theos that was beating the fuck out of Durza before they nuked the Earth

4 Likes

Yeah its the peak of their power.
This won’t just be the Theos bossfight again. This is the power that could match someone who wiped out 80% of the population.

So another useless thing for casual players

GREAT

Prime Theos is hype but i’d rather fight seventh sea durza (which is probably stronger than theos) and hades

I mean, he ain’t going to Valhalla for sure.

So in the underworld, maybe?

Yall getting hyped for Theos… yall forgot the goat Arthur the Cursebeard. We can fight Cursebeard, sick

1 Like

We can also fight Rupin

1 Like

Morock with the Sword of Morock Fire in question

1 Like

Oh no

Argos at his prime and without getting crushed with damn rocks…
Or random cool npcs

IMG_20230929_091646

Youre acting like the entire dark sea update isnt meant for casual players :skull::skull::skull:

8 Likes

yay metamnacers vs metamancers