Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

vetex should make the sharks spawning around the abyssal diving points 50% slower for realism

If we are talking about realism, the AA’s shark spawning system should be back :clueless:

and going far enough down in the ocean should instantly kill you
also going up too quickly in the ocean should kill you
also whales should sink and remain on the seafloor for 100 ish years while it gets consumed by a bunch of little creatures

If whlaes are killed on the ground (somehow), they should explode after 5 minutes, dealing 1.5k damage in huge radius

and create a temporary event which causes flesh to fall from the sky in a small area dealing damage to people struck by it

we are getting a miniboss this update

plus gravy and syndicate islands for nimbus

thatll probably be it for this update, but overall a nice amount of content compared to the last 2 updates

4 Likes

I hope he also adds that other dusk miniboss guy
it’d be so cool to finally have a staff which actually functions like a magic staff

yeah i was hoping for a new spirit weapon but evander drops the colossal greatsword, which is still cool though

yeah, the warlords and savants do deserve a new strength weapon, since they haven’t gotten anything new since the release of early access

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

wait holy crap i wish we could equip several chestpieces (one for arm, one for torso) cause then i could have guts cosplay

yeah arent the only two strength weapons from argos :sob:

you guys think hes gonna get inv frame or nah

Correct!

1 Like

i might be wrong but i dont think kai or merlot have inv frames so i doubt any minibosses will

I hope maria’s iframe bullshit doesn’t carry over to other bosses

agreed her inv frames are obnoxious lol

When “500! 500! 500!” and “Inv frames” will clash together, world will end.