Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

I hope the AS base is a sky island that’s hidden by the navy by a huge cloud. It’s the Nimbus Sea, so if there’s ever an opportunity to do that, this should be it.

I would love to see what Assassin Syndicate bases can look like when they don’t need to cut down on size to avoid detection (unlike the Red Corner). A huge garrison would be lovely to see.

1 Like

Now it doesn’t look like shiny plastic

no farms
i am in SHAMBLES

Great, another reason for metamancers to use it)))

no more lego magic :pensive:

A list of what will be added this update, the green are whats finished

This is what im talking abt btw for those who havent seen it or wanna discuss abt it

why did you respond in a different thread lmao, but thank you and now I cant wait for the new fighting style

We’re not suppossed to have discussions in Reminders lol. Cryo says we can respond to a post of a patch note, but not reply to said response, as it starts a discussion there

ooh mb then

Reminders is for development updates and news, discussion is for discussion of said news

Im guessing the yellow means its in progress. I guess its because Vetex already added some of the magic VFX already? (Like the metal textures)

Oh yeah, I can finally change my Water file to a Lightning file (Lightning Paladin)! Dont need to worry so much abt my other file now (tho I might want to do a Mage alternative)

I want her to be more accurate to my OC lol

Now I can change the color of my magic bar

So everyone who didn’t use invisibility in the dark sea just gets extra stuff without anything else changing?

Where was this message?

this update gonna take like 4 months atp :skull:

I wonder why Vetex doesn’t just release everything he has now to the public and then get to work on the rest of the stuff so it can be released next month? That way he can keep consistent monthly updates going

1 Like

New fighting style, yay

1 Like

eh, nimbus needs a lot more islands that are claimable or theres going to be a LOT of fighting going around the few that are