Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Either way what I said, and then immediately deleted after reading the name of the topic, was that the damage and effects are just not worth the cooldowns. Hence why leap is so good (it actually has an effect you can feel) if the attacks had a decreased cooldown or bigger buffs, they would probably be better. (Also the blasts coming out from 5 magic circles is drippy but ergonomically it sucks)

300+ replies in just 8 hours. Was there some drama I missed?

No we just were discussing really hard

we were discussing stuff about Lord eliuses meat, we can get pretty weird here:)

Only the 𝓯𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴𝔂est of discussions here on the forums.

weapon users finally get them :D

They technically already have them. Just none of them actually work yet.

not a single one is usable

Even if they were it wouldn’t matter, we don’t have the stats for them

I’m pretty sure we do

Name one we would be able to use

haven’t played AO in months

They have reqs of over 350. The max stats are 280. We can’t use them

when Nolan pulls out a charged Ultimate Art: Astral Mortar and launches a humongous cannon ball right towards me.

he’s a Warlord with Thermofist and Cannon Fist and STILL beats my ass. he can’t even imbue??? and he STILL beats my ass.

it’s a severe skill issue.

well at least he’s double my level so i’ll always get Legendary Treasure Charts :sob:

i should take a selfie with him he’s my best friend

Taking a selfie with someone actively trying to kill you is such a mood tbh

Good QoL, I’m glad we don’t have to go all the way back to whitesummit each time just to change it now.

yeah, mainly not having to if you reset your build.

also, update on the selfie: Nolan hasn’t spawned yet so i’m just doing sidequests by upgrading my deckhands

He’ll be able to imbue next update, you’re cooked

goodbye… sweet prince…(john hendrix)