Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Would kinda be nice, but I’m pretty sure Vetex is pretty against it

I feel like no one is realizing that this might be the first rare spell that can be made an ultimate (honestly I won’t be surprised if it’s requirement is ridiculously high), seeing as the requirements for it are less than beam

Wait I just realized, does this mean no more blocking while attacking? :face_holding_back_tears:

it could mean anything tbh, it’s so non specific

1 Like

AOT level foreshadowing I think

Nah, this was

Same mate, i aren’t creep
Reason: Not interested in Woman when it come to simping

hey bro neptune is right here :roll_eyes:

sigma male avoiding any mentions of anything remotely related to a female like the bubonic plague :sob:

/j

What is sigma male jeez, what is that thing mean?

I don’t really know almost all internet slang
I only know word Ohio (US state)
Rizz which is charisma

I can imagine there will be atleast 1 player recreate Auschwitz in empire update

same

from what i know sigma is a term some dudes used to describe themselves to boost their ego… or maybe that was alpha, idk

Okay thanks for telling now I know why

someone, one day, will recreate the twin towers and bad apple in arcane odyssey

i dont know how, i dont know who or when, but i know it will happen

So, Vetex saw the thread of the guy saying he could add boobs now…

Roblox degenerates are gonna be at their prime

Both, Alpha and Sigma

they’re both used in the same way and the only difference between them is that sigma is above alpha apparently, it’s like a playground game where kids always try and one up each other

i leave the forums for a day
800 MESSAGES
ALL CAUSED
BECAUSE OF BOOBS

hey atleast it’s for a good cause

errors just refers to errors that show up in the console when you press f9, which could be anything not working correctly

this wouldnt be the cause of blocking while attacking unless there was already a check implemented that was erroring, which would fill the console with errors already if there was, and with how long its existed im pretty sure its not a bug