Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Why is it locked to certain items?
Chainmail wearing MFs do not have boobs!

Sexism:

also when empires comes out will luck parties be completely dead or will it still sort of exist

Wear objectifying clothing or you are a man!

1 Like

Clothing is not inherently objectifying if the person chooses to wear it outside of gender roles. (Also this is literally just a testing phase for if it works, so they chose the stuff that would fit best with boobs)

1 Like

Gotta make sure the femboy Argos cosplays are accurate i see
(I will not be silenced man of the farts)

i didnt intend to silence you bro :sob:
i was trying to prevent you from getting a point

That’s exactly what someone silencing me would say

bro does not want to admit he was wrong

Idk man sounds like gaslighting to me

I just need a cleave move for Fighting Styles.

something like that one axe-slash-like move carina does?
(please name it cleave if added vetex)

At least it’s a low requirement spell for once. Would like for us to be able to reduce the pierce for a larger explosion but we’ll see. Then again, it’d just be a regular blast if that was the case. Maybe in the future we could get a dual action spell.
Blast type spell → placed spell of your choice

Meaning you can do “Placed” Explosion (reality is it would be treated as a self) with reduced penalties but it costs 2 slots. I just want my Sukuna Fire Arrow though.

Nah, but close enough.

lol
I was off the thread for 3 days and it legit had more than 1000 new replies XD

it was boobs. the update was boobs.

There definitely won’t be story in this update, Skyhall would need to be built for that, which is a kingdom capital. Vetex has said that Ravenna is most likely the smallest kingdom island, and if Skyhall is bigger than Ravenna, that would take way too much time to build for this update, let alone adding the story itself.

Vetex could have the builders make Skyhall to fit it into this update, but I highly doubt he’s ready to hand off kingdom capitals to others yet. It’s probably important to him that those are a particular way, especially since they’re so dense with story and need many exact locations.

But what if he was secretly building it this entire time without telling us?

not likely he would put it in the trello then

plz answer