Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

ultimate art, good luck finding more than one combo that works better with 4 options.

There are not that many circular synnergies

Poision lightning was only my 2nd magic
We also have Plasma

all fun and games till the start up and end lag combined are longer than the CD

The age old solution to making something better: Just give it more shit it can do

I’ll start on 4-way savant imbuements.

Eagle Patrimony (because lightning) + Bleed Weapon (25% from the Patrimony) + Ice (that’s another 30% from the patrimony) + Sailor Style (Just good, + patrimony synergy, + bleed synergy, + ice synergy)

That’s 25 + 30 + sailor style being good + 10 + 5 + 10
Which brings us to a grand total of 80% more damage per swing of a sword, and Paralyze, and Freeze.

And after all that, we still have room for armor builds, gems, using sailor style, damn okay I see now.

The calculations were worth the results.

Why yes, I would love to be cryo frozen by a regular sword that was just taken out of the freezer, swung by an alcoholic wearing a homemade arc reactor.

I was actually thinking paralyze + poisionlightning imbue for paralyze, then plasma blast for poison synergy but that works too

and don’t forget, we’ll be able to imbue into other stuff too

With existing resources, and not banking on lost magics coming before second awakening for some reason, that’s the best we can do, and it’s just all too much.

Yknow we don’t know how poison lightnings synergies will work. It’s entirely possible this just doesn’t function. (Aether lightning back up?)

Originally I was gonna pick poison lightning as my second lost magic because I like poison clouds, but it might not even have that, AND intensity was ruined, so I don’t have that anymore. But it’s cool, and it’ll have plasma synergy, so I’ll see.

And what would Aether Lightning even do different? Slow lightning? Aether is slow.

You can still have the funny big clouds from musgravites, the change basically exclusively benefits everyone but poison and ash mages. Intensity was not a “fine” stat as you claim, but instead an incredibly niche meme one, like regeneration or armor piercing.

But I like breathing gems!!!

And they’re ruining that too… hm.

Have you considered: being able to use both to a lesser extent?

Well if they cut the breathing gems, then I’m gonna need all I can get.

Or I could make a diving build, hm…

get swim speed

I cannot afford this.

sell your blasted items

even one would do

Poster_Outline

You kinda remind me of this guy

4 Likes