Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

It would seem I confused the two threads again from the yapping…
Either way what I was saying is 1/12 magic reset chance per island seems fine due to the buffed island spawn rates in the far reaches. Especially considering the loot finding wallhack potions probably detect them

It seems a tad bit too rare to me. Not by much, but if I go all the way to far reaches, risking everything I may or may not have picked up along the way, and having to investigate all these horribly tall islands, I don’t want a 1/12 chance for my reward to show up to the party.

Ok but you can just ignore the island and bee line to the fourth range then start searching small islands with the loot wallhack potions to find one easily. Also maybe luck potions affect them? (Since they are generated due to your presence)

I honestly doubt either of those would have an effect on it.

Says he in reminders.

I’m sure the wallhack potions work since they are certainly loot or at least a spawning item like fruit, so they would be picked up by them. Luck potions I’m not sure tho

Not replying to anything specific so it’s allowed

with this treasure i summon:
eight-titled perms divergent forumer divine moderator maplestorm

Well, they’re such an uncommon thing that I doubt they’d even think to make that an option.

If they weren’t it’d be a bug that people would complain about. Also even the eggs at Easter triggered them so they prob work

Omg with my rival I’m so cooked

mod calls are generally fine since it reminds people to keep long discussions out of reminders and calls for someone to fix it

i had to fit the Arcanium in to where it’d be more usable, sorry

i was gonna say this is fire but then saw the Arcanium and realized that that’d be an accidental awful pun. actually looks pretty decent i might use this on my Fire Conjurer

so glad Fire Arcanium is pure Power now

funnily enough there’s been nearly 500 deleted posts in reminders for ao 4, which is a little under a third of all posts that have been in said thread

some of yall need to yap less in RfAO :skull:

This is the forums what the heck are we supposed to do exclusively quote and reaction image

RANTgif

Well played

Anyone who unironically doesn’t understand that they shouldn’t yap in RfAO beyond replying directly to posted patch notes even after having it explained to them time and time again don’t make sense to me.

7 Likes