Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Well, they’re such an uncommon thing that I doubt they’d even think to make that an option.

If they weren’t it’d be a bug that people would complain about. Also even the eggs at Easter triggered them so they prob work

Omg with my rival I’m so cooked

mod calls are generally fine since it reminds people to keep long discussions out of reminders and calls for someone to fix it

i had to fit the Arcanium in to where it’d be more usable, sorry

i was gonna say this is fire but then saw the Arcanium and realized that that’d be an accidental awful pun. actually looks pretty decent i might use this on my Fire Conjurer

so glad Fire Arcanium is pure Power now

funnily enough there’s been nearly 500 deleted posts in reminders for ao 4, which is a little under a third of all posts that have been in said thread

some of yall need to yap less in RfAO :skull:

This is the forums what the heck are we supposed to do exclusively quote and reaction image

RANTgif

Well played

Anyone who unironically doesn’t understand that they shouldn’t yap in RfAO beyond replying directly to posted patch notes even after having it explained to them time and time again don’t make sense to me.

7 Likes

Rfao is for patch notes and commenting on patch notes. Commenting on comments is not commenting on patch notes so it’s not allowed

1 Like

not even merely commenting, most of the time it should be adding more information

I think commenting can be fine depending on if its funny or not

most of the people commenting are horrible at comedy

This is what replys in rfao should strive to be

that was funny as all heck

1 Like

comments should fall under 1 of 3 catagories if you post them in rfao

-schizoposting
-funny shitposting (impossible)
-informative

1 Like

3 Likes

thought i might as well ask especially if someone else has this question, but is there an unspoken limit to how many times a specific patch note can be replied to (by seperate people)?

or is it just “don’t reply to replies if they don’t add information”