Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

this is great
first i thought it was talking about players in other clans and I was like
“what if someone cruised into an island alr claimed and casually taken it over while the other clan couldn’t do crap”
yeah nvm :smiley:

the ones in bronze sea that aren’t claimable that they can spawn on:

whitesummit, windrow, shell, ravenna, cernunno

that’s not a lot al things considered, although windrow, shell, ravenna, and cernunno do all have at least 3 spawns each

we might see more islands this update that aren’t claimable just so that there’s more available spots for npcs to access when a majority of the claimed islands are claimed (thanks, clan servers)

2 Likes

Do you guys think it will be possible for me to build a giant ladder up to Elius from Harvest island, so that I can get both pumpkins, and sky pumpkins?

2 Likes

Vetex prob would put a height limit

Do you think shapes will be functional as with other spells or visual like javelin?

i hope they’re functional just so i can speed max, and so they feel more “worth” or something

Follow up. What shapes would you like to see?

arrow, shield, and greatsword for my main sets of files, and shark would also be funny

swords

a halberd would also be pretty cool, probably unlikely though

this is a nice change

9 Likes

How my dumbass finna be looking defending my one and only Thorin’s refuge
Nobody touches my shipwright
OLD:
Screenshot 2024-06-21 230853

NEW:
Screenshot 2024-06-22 180002
Rate the art chat

1 Like

ai generated picture usage, -10000 aura

18 Likes

I hope people discover some silly glitch that lets us set up floating bases

your life is forfeit, mr AI.

Replace that shit with an actual image now…

1 Like

Ima not get into the ethics of AI but he’s only using it to meme so I don’t see no issue with it

the day that we as a whole accept ai images in any way outside of background posters in a video game is the day we regress by a step.

“Give them an inch and they’ll give your grandma”

not to burst your bubble i was being ironic :sob:
majority of us, including me aren’t mad about the change because i spend some of my time on ao hunting people in clans for infamy anyways

i aint even gonna lie to you my clan has 4 members and the server has ~60 visitors rest are unverified i guarantee i know who you’re talking about and they’re not in neptune in it’s entirety

also you’re the same guy who feels entitled enough to egotrip all over my acquaintances because “i own a big pvp server and these people are randoms” or “oh i’m a youtuber and they’re not”

shut the fuck up