Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

I can’t wait to turn claw island into a fortress or shale reef into the worlds biggest Thornflower farm

When Skyhall and other Sky Islands are added, I wanna live there.

And crash the economy with my Sky Pumpkins

shale reef would actually be sick as a castle. Imagine building it on the pillars, with like the walls being what links each pillar, and the main castle build on top of it. Of course there’d be slots to drop barrels down to anyone below

2 Likes

1.17 grand navy sweep gonna turn shale reef into a base

i read somewhere that pve players might get something out of this system, tho i cant find that anymore. does this note (wherever it was) still exist or was that ditched for this player fleet system

Don da Goober.
We love Don.

This goober killed the thread

And yeah me and Thorin gonna be chilling. Let the Navy come for us. We’ll have mortars waiting for them.

1 Like

Foolish Navy. I cast [Big Gun] prepare to meet God.

I honestly hope, that we will get ability to build on islands with extremly positive/negative reputation.
Imagine you Building a mansion or bandit camp

And the discussion is here now. yay

Can’t be in June since it’d be less than a month, and will most likely fall on the 21-27th of July or so.

Mistral finalized on the 7th, and Empires development started on the 15/16th just now.

I shall leave now and keep it short since it is approaching 3 AM. Wanted to comment before the conversation became far long gone.

Finally, the new thread exists

Vetex is a brave man, truly
After Nimbus sea update part 1, he said he’d put out monthly updates instead.
He then worked on the next update and proceeded to scrap it entirely a couple of days before the due date.
Then he made another update that came out two months after he said he’ll make a monthly update cycle, an update that really didn’t add a lot for 2 months.
Then, 2 weeks after releasing the update, he says he’ll start working on the next one, meaning he has about 2 weeks.
He is truly a confident man if he thinks he’ll make an update in 2 weeks.

2 Likes

Vetex’s cycle:

• Promise something
  • Start working
  • Scrap what you was working on
  • Start a new thing
  • Released heavily under-developed new thing
3 Likes

Nah, you start counting after the hotfixes

that happened like once

“few months” long TGR

okay, it happened twice
but there were a lot more updates where this didn’t happen
(and can you really complain that you got AO instead of WoM with a level cap of 120 and like 1 more area?)

Not complaining just stating facts