Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

that’s just an npc with new drops

Let’s turn Sandfall Isle into a fully functional house. Little John has been working tirelessly to save up for an island house but every decent island has been claimed by NP and has no choice but to settle in Sandfall Isle.

Using Galvanized Square Steel and Expansion Screws borrowed from his aunt, he used it to make a frame for the house. The walls are made with concrete to make it sturdy against pirates. The interior is then partitioned into specific areas necessary for living. A squat-in toilet and a bathtub with a shower head are installed to make a bathroom.

Next, a big table is placed in the kitchen area; made of Eco-friendly Wood Veneer made from a wood mage — perfect for serving his clanmates. Then a sink, an oven, and a dual purpose washing machine is placed to complete the kitchen.

Next, a king size bed with drawers underneath to put his clothes in, with a bookshelf nearby to store Arcane Lore complete with a charging port.

Next, a study area is placed near a window to complete the bedroom. Finally the roof is completed with solar panels to make the home completely self-sufficient.

3 Likes

If Clan Banks will no longer function as actual banks will we at least get Nicholas back? Vetex pls

…This is why I use paragraphs

that’d probably work better with darkpine island considering it has even less space to build

nah, the sky pumpkin wilderness island

(fun fact! that’s the only static piece of land in the ENTIRE GAME aside from where the fenrir docks that has NO name on the map nor anything that shows up when arriving. Pelion Rift does have a name on the map, but lacks a location descriptor when arriving)

I can’t wait to turn claw island into a fortress or shale reef into the worlds biggest Thornflower farm

When Skyhall and other Sky Islands are added, I wanna live there.

And crash the economy with my Sky Pumpkins

shale reef would actually be sick as a castle. Imagine building it on the pillars, with like the walls being what links each pillar, and the main castle build on top of it. Of course there’d be slots to drop barrels down to anyone below

2 Likes

1.17 grand navy sweep gonna turn shale reef into a base

i read somewhere that pve players might get something out of this system, tho i cant find that anymore. does this note (wherever it was) still exist or was that ditched for this player fleet system

Don da Goober.
We love Don.

This goober killed the thread

And yeah me and Thorin gonna be chilling. Let the Navy come for us. We’ll have mortars waiting for them.

1 Like

Foolish Navy. I cast [Big Gun] prepare to meet God.

I honestly hope, that we will get ability to build on islands with extremly positive/negative reputation.
Imagine you Building a mansion or bandit camp

And the discussion is here now. yay

Can’t be in June since it’d be less than a month, and will most likely fall on the 21-27th of July or so.

Mistral finalized on the 7th, and Empires development started on the 15/16th just now.

I shall leave now and keep it short since it is approaching 3 AM. Wanted to comment before the conversation became far long gone.

Finally, the new thread exists

Vetex is a brave man, truly
After Nimbus sea update part 1, he said he’d put out monthly updates instead.
He then worked on the next update and proceeded to scrap it entirely a couple of days before the due date.
Then he made another update that came out two months after he said he’ll make a monthly update cycle, an update that really didn’t add a lot for 2 months.
Then, 2 weeks after releasing the update, he says he’ll start working on the next one, meaning he has about 2 weeks.
He is truly a confident man if he thinks he’ll make an update in 2 weeks.

2 Likes