Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

This image has two meanings, either Vetex and galaga dropped both dusk and rites for EP or just dusk, I want to say dusk but 3 weeks makes ne think rites are for full release (which could make sense, that they drop oracle on full release to round out the stat-builds)

Vetex could add em in a mini update like Halloween or something
That way we don’t need to wait till mid 2025 for more spirit abilities

Also I REALLY hope vetex, even while doing full release, does bug fixes for the current version as well
5ish months of bugs with no fix would be hell

Yeah I definitely don’t see us getting Eagle Patrimony rites this update, sadly. I’m actually not sure what the point of adding all of its rites would even be, since one of them costs 260 Vitality (wayyyy too much for hyrbids). And Oracle won’t be added until there’s multiple spirit weapons, which definitely isn’t happening, so the Astropos rite would just kinda be stuck in limbo, implemented but unobtainable.

1 Like

Well, we could just get one per update and we’d be happy enough.

I can’t wait to set up a farm faster than Servius Lucro and render his quest to repair his wheat farm completely useless too!

I went around earth 30 times yet choose to farm my sky pumpkins in peace

There better be a way to farm sky pumpkins with building…
Also I hope there are claimable sky islands in the future :grin:

5 Likes

when was that?

maybe we’ll be able to farm a useful thing like whispering’s greencaps or smth
maybe tidecliff has a unique fruit

Unique item isn’t so special. Lemons, Marulas, Pumpkins, Giant Bananas…

Screenshot 2024-09-10 175823
unrelated, and I’m sure someone’s probably posted it before, but I just noticed that Sameria’s status says at war now

not things like marulas, those are generic. things like the omprela mushroom, i mean UNIQUE stuff.
that’s the difference between 12 and 28 hunger

I see what you’re getting at, but Pumpkins, Magic Mushrooms, Greencaps, and Giant Bananas made it still not special.

the thought is that maybe we could farm them in some way

misread this as “whispering greencaps” and thought you knew something ominous that we didn’t

The greencaps… They whisper to you… You can hear a charming voice say “Eat us raw, eat us raw”…

Pretty sure they are asking me to add them to a cooking pot with a sun caraway and a cursed mushroom.

paper and ink magic WILL return.