Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

I see what you’re getting at, but Pumpkins, Magic Mushrooms, Greencaps, and Giant Bananas made it still not special.

the thought is that maybe we could farm them in some way

misread this as “whispering greencaps” and thought you knew something ominous that we didn’t

The greencaps… They whisper to you… You can hear a charming voice say “Eat us raw, eat us raw”…

Pretty sure they are asking me to add them to a cooking pot with a sun caraway and a cursed mushroom.

paper and ink magic WILL return.

I literally just wrote a lore reboot that had magic being the cause of the shape of natural phenomenon and not the other way around because magic was there first.

Extremely loud incorrect buzzer

Glass is such a man-made magic.
:point_up::nerd_face: But when lightning strikes sand” It doesn’t turn into glass, that’s just AO and Minecraft stuff.

Or the Gods just also made glass

fulgurites, libyan desert glass, obsidian

Vetex had me thinking Fulgurites were some kind of made up magic lightning plant like lifeblooms.

they’re real and just glass

Tasty, would cook with.

I mean it is possible for glass esque things to form when lightning strikes a beach but it’s relatively rare afaik

I feel like that would make Glass a lost magic, though.

glass isn’t that special, iron is formed from dying stars but metal is still a base magic

Well metal isn’t a rare phenomenon that only occurs when lightning strikes sand just right.

I, am Steve :speaking_head::fire::fire::fire:

and why he named himself TestUniverseNPC
is that a npc rebellion or smth? :sob: