Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Vetex also always posts a patch notes list on the devforum, which BlueYonder posted a link to

arcane odyssey skyblock

I mean it makes sense, how else are clans meant to afford tier 8 stuff without a new form of money making

Minecraft?!?

And the crowd goes mild!

Does make sense but that means I’ll have to spend some of my own (nonexistent) galleons first without getting anything for it :sob:. If only my clan was more active (or at all so)

Although, if we don’t get any item from the island, then what are we even building for, other than the building itself. I guess infamy is a thing though, but is it really all we can get?

I love how that’s Thermo Fist, and you can see the swirls.
Why did bro say “unnamed red style”?

Certainly not beating the slavery allegations.

Argos’ attacks don’t burn, nor are they even the least bit fast. Also that would mean the Ravennan general is using a fighting style explicitly native to another kingdom which is odd worldbuilding.

Who said it was from somewhere else? I thought he just came up with it on his own, and it would eventually be in a scroll.

I should update it later lol

the thermo teacher says it comes from sameria

Guys, Argos’s attacks are a significantly deeper shade of red, closer to Kai’s weapon aura. Thermo fist is more a a pale reddish orange,

I’m pretty sure Evander uses thermo, but Argos most certainly doesn’t use the same style as evander.

Argos has something called Brute Strenght, no?
My headcanon is that its upgraded basic combat

Oh, I didn’t quite understand, yeah.
It’s not so implausible when the mentor is actively on a trip to Ravenna.

Yeah same, I’m just saying it’s absolutely not what evander has

Evander is certainly not using thermo. Evander’s energy is more of a salmon color, while thermo is a reddish orange.

Yeah but imbues kind of desaturate the color

Hold on I’m gonna check (also maybe it’s boxing?)

The style was never officially named, so it’s currently just argo’s unnamed style