Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Non-canon little mac*
His gloves are too bright and his skin too pale.

Also can you choose between green or pink boxing gloves or is it random or something

Equipping a glove accessory changes the colour of your boxing gloves to it.

:+1:

PVP ship combat is probably relying on rams more than anything, but as for PVE I like to use the mortar a lot as ships desperately try to catch up to me.

You can also equip gloves other than the default glove type to override boxing gloves.

it depends on the build, Blitzers (speed focused ships) rely on sheer shock n awe, ramming and slamming a mortar shot + cannons before sailing away until you’re ready for another run. Culverins/long ranged cannons could work if you want to stay one step ahead and bombard them afar, but I mean just go carronnades and fucking slam into them and run.

meanwhile, Dreadnoughts (defense focused ships) are heavily reliant on punishing any ship that gets close with carronnades while utterly blasting anything far away with its howitzer/mortar’s. Sheer firepower is your best bet, though you could go culverins for a long ranged Barrager build.

More centered ships should just go culverins and regular cannons, you can’t win a close up fight with a Dreadnought and culverins can hit a Blitzer while it’s fleeing if you’re a good shot, but carronnades could win a clash but I wouldn’t count on it. Besides centered ships v. centered ships range typically matters more.

genuine question, i am confused

If you have a piece of your clan island destroyed unless you like, save the lack of a wall to the island save file it will be back when you reload it

I think the walls will come back if destroyed and reloaded. It makes me think, if you place down a wall, and somebody attacks and breaks that wall before you’re done, do you still lose the wall?

If it’s not saved you lose it

It’d be really inconvenient to be editing an island, because you can’t make something ahead of time, you need to edit it while you’re under active pressure from other players that may want it.

so does the wall regenerate back eventually after it is destroyed?

Only manually if you had previously saved it.

Tbh I think the feature is fine

Just save frequently if you want to add stuff :person_shrugging:

who is cinthia?

1 Like

gen 4 flashbacks

Whatever go my garchomp