Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

So it was all just an illusion??? we never killed an old guy?!

1 Like

Argos? Whose that?

Also, it would be funny if I could use bleed pots to spawn a white eyes in Sheildguard’s moat to instantly kill everyone on the island

mb gangsters i meant fort castrum

1 Like

fort castrate, no man’s land

It just means you won’t get hopelessly reduced to half health because for some godforsaken reason hit stun from melee attacks stops you from dodging

VETEX! ADD NEW WILDERNESS ISLANDS IN THE NIMBUS SEA AND MY LIFE IS YOURS!

One of the 3 is fort Castrum, it just can’t be added bc no raid mechanic yet

Vetex when people in a game that’s not focused on pvp don’t want to do pvp:

Balance team after nerfing the ability to run away after they fail to realize I can just sail away

in case some people didnt see this, we are getting an extra 2 islands than we originally thought
possibly not though depends if vetex wants to pull another all nighter

one of these is probably cryos volcano island if i had to guess

wait someone already mentioned it im cooked

yippee

Blackreach island is about to have some farmers there

im more interested in gloam ruins because its not claimable and apparently has some juicy lore

what does gloam mean

supposedly it means twilight, or “to become dusk”

mmmmm cave mountain island?

he did add the thingy where the light in dark places works better nwo

well its got a ruined town or something on it thats all we can infer

Bronze Sea actually has a LOT of empty space, we just never notice it because it’s only on the western side and we never have any reason to go there precisely because it has no islands, lol.

The Nimbus Sea honestly might feel less empty if its islands weren’t so spread out and in random directions. If they were in a cluser then yes, the rest of the sea would be even more barren, as much as even possible, but we probably wouldn’t notice much because we would never go there for anything other than sinking ships or looting underwater structures.

But anyway, the Bronze Sea is definitely not finished. When you look at the full map it looks kinda weird how everything’s on the east. I’ll happily welcome more Bronze islands, even though I do think Nimbus should take priority right now.

1 Like

plot twist, all the islands are also in the east to “make it so that new players can encounter and explore them”