Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Could we put anything on the farms we build?

Well he should’ve thought of that earlier
Good thing he made a well thought-out roadmap that can give the players a good idea of what to except, as well as help him make the updates
If he put it on the roadmap that early on, then he should’ve had some sense of moral obligation to follow it, not realize halfway through the second update of the year that it won’t work out
He at least had the 5 months before Nimbus part 1 to think everything through, that should be plenty of time

“Reduces time of status effects” :-1:

It’s coming out in mid July

It’s so true

Lets brainstorm which island gives what:

2 Likes

We prefer to call those ‘Deckhands’.

Could also give Omprella mushrooms

Slaves and artillery

Slavery tutorial quest?

After completing Bronze Sea storyline, a new quest will appear in Red Corner, a merlot himself will ask you to settle the beef with Local Grand Navy Commoder - Kai

I really don’t know what else to say other than who actually gives a fuck

Translating onto regular englsih:
“womp womp”

Cool update but I wonder how will buildings help better defend islands if we’re in the air most of the time?

4 Likes

“Dear heroes of Bronze sea! I’m glad to finally announce that I’m making a giveaway! Every hero who hunts down at least one villain enters a giveaway for 1,000 slaves. Each villain is also worth one roll, meaning if you hunt more villains than the others, you have a greater chance at getting the slaves! You can also buy some merch. We have hoodies made from flayed skin of prisoners, beanies made from prisoners’ scalps and so much more! See you next week where we’ll be announcing the winners! Don’t forget to like and subscribe!”
-Commodore Kai, the Red Sabre

A slavery update would lowkey be fire.
Clan members being able to simply enslave other players would be so fun.
I’d imagine it would be similiar to getting executed, without the timer, so that your only hope of being free is by getting rescued by your own comrades or an opposing clan to the one you were enslaved by

15 Likes

all of y’all are white wth are you rambling about

3 Likes

the spirit weapon is sisyphus’ boulder
it makes your character rubberband whenever you try to move while having it selected

1 Like