Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Yippee another sand conj!!1!!111!1

I remember.
Also I think Vetex added one of these things in the trello roadmap but I ain’t sure

Isn’t 2nd baron the guy from Fort Castrum?

how do you know this

Ive heard a lot of people say that 2nd Baron wont be from Ravenna, so I dont think itll be from Fort Castrum anymore (it was just a theory I had long ago)

Im open to the possibility of other locations theyll be in. They might not even be in the Bronze Sea, they could be somewhere else, just that they serve Calvus the High Lord in the Order.

I sure hope it isn’t cuz if fort castrum were to be locked behind some long side quest line that would not be very swag of vetex if I do say so myself

Step stones part 2 :sob::sob::sob:

YES!!! SILENT TOWER (but ASyn) YES!!!

3 Likes

Aren’t we also getting unanchored destruction too this update or am I wrong? If so can’t wait for the nimbus sea lag update

1 Like

That was the best part about silent tower

7 Likes

I hope high renown players can get “taken hostage” and also executed so we can pull off grand rescues again from tall very destructible towers

1 Like

That would actually be such an amazing feature

I would love to do prison breaks as a positive rep it’ll be great

1 Like

imagine if when you died to a kingdom or pirate npc you got captured by them

logging in WoM and seeing the silent tower crumbles in the title screen was something

1 Like

Ah yes… the good old days!

I think if you are killed by gravy/kingdom/merchants (as a negative rep) you go to the gravy base and if you get killed by ASyn/pirates (as a positive rep) or Kingdom as a positive rep you go to ASyn base or as a positive rep some kingdom holding cell

I remember before the early access release this was a feature

why did bro delete it?>

It’s distant temple