Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

…and we’re more than halfway through the year. Not that this is valid anymore, seeing as we already got a spirit wep (even if just the bare minimum)

Here, i fixed :clueless:

Actually more realistic

chat what if this was a roadmap for the things they’ve come up with IN THE YEAR 2024 and not FOR THE YEAR 2024

in the next 2024 years? Most likely

Posting the Balance changes here that’s there thus far so no one has to scramble/ quote to bring them up here.

Metal conj will be slightly less clunky to use yay! (For context whenever you use a move it pauses for like half a second before dealing the damage due to the speed being so low)

NOOOOO MY SPEEFSTER MAGICS

I can no longer barrage 50 projectiles within 10 seconds at my enemy. My day is ruined.

How could the balance team do this to light magic : '(

me trying not to get nerfed every update:

Fire magic visual change!!!

finally! the magic will no longer just be a bunch of fuzzy ovals!

hopefully they make a twitter post of it like they did for the other vfx changes

Good thing I run a forgettable magic (sand) so I will never be nerfed or buffed :smiling_imp:

sands true gimmick is being forgotten so often it never gets nerfed

Sand conj has been good since release it’s so funny

i wonder if Galaga is going to cook any more spells/techniques/skills before the update drops

Unlikely but not unwelcome

i mean, according to the trello that’s one of Galaga’s main things that they’re doing so it might not be out of the question?

Personally if I was in Galaga’s shoes I would focus on making 3rd weapon skills before adding any more spells or techniques

3 Likes

third gun skill finally after 30 years :fire:

No how could they do this to LIGHTNING magic :frpensive:

Lightning my beloved…:frcryin::lightning_magic_var2:

2 Likes