Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

For stupid people who get to close to the edge, wind, bc falling off of a bridge is a bigger risk then dieing in a video game, ect ect

the point I was trying to make is that we shouldn’t not add a level shield just because people can just leave if they’re gonna get killed. people can get jumped doing cargo or fighting a boss and just getting killed in general when you can’t fight back is really frustrating and shouldn’t be a reason for you to switch servers when it’s easy enough to add a level shield.

Coming from someone who kills low levels every now and then, I think PvP should just be locked to being max level, Vetex has stated that PvP isn’t a main focus for Arcane Odyssey, so there’s no reason for low levels to have access to it during progression.

Seeing as people only intentionally PvP at the max level, yeah.

I think I like having it be within a level distance more, it would be annoying to not be able to fight someone who is just one level below you if you do want to pvp especially since the level cap doesn’t line up with the end level of a current story part

Congrats we’ve gone full circle

bring back the power slider thing but make it the level slider instead

probably gonna breaks a bunch of thing due to bugs tho tbh

“Hm, another level 51 player to kill… ULTIMATE 20% BLAST!
-500 damage
Guy: level 51 → level 250

1 Like

Why not get rid of the need to swap servers in the first place? If I was playing for the first time and I was forced to swap servers because I’m being spawn killed, that would really hamper my experience wouldn’t it?

1 Like

“Well I finally arrived at sailor’s lodge, time to continue the story!”
“Huh, what’s that player doing up th-”
Ultimate Art: Slash Pulsar!

Nah you stumble on Vetex wanting to try Cataclysm surge

Does this mean that the level requirement for 2nd magics go down by 20? Like what does 70->50 mean

Syndicate players might be eating nicely with Makrinaos if Vetex views it as his current favorite island they’ve built thus far.

not level, magic stat points for each spell unlock are reduced by 20

Means that Magic requirements are reduced by 20. Example, Blast unlocks for second Magics went from 70 to 50.

Maybe something similar will apply to Fighting Savants soon?

1 Like

Oh thank God

1 Like

Ig shell island isn’t vetex’s favorite anymore

It’s going to be cooler than shell island

Cool, but fuck the consistency ig? Before it was +30 from str to magic requierment, now its…10 points? Guh?

1 Like