Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

I’ll only be taking Durza and Durzacheron

Durcheron

why does this sound like the name of an edgy oc or smth

(i’ve spent 15 minutes wrtting all that)

Me when the deckhand doesn’t wear any accessories/armor when I first get him, also he’s an archer style and I only have 1 archer cape:

1 Like

This is some next level hater shit :sob:

the fuck he means obvious lol

Dear Vetex,

I hope this letter finds you in great spirits. I am writing to you with a heartfelt request regarding the magic elements in your game. As a devoted fan, I have always admired the creativity and depth you bring to your work.

I wish to discuss the concept of sandstorm magic. It seems only fair that while snow possesses a unique and powerful magic, the sands remain untouched. The beauty and mystery of sandstorms have always captivated me, and I believe they could add an exciting layer to the gameplay.

If you could consider creating a “LOST” sandstorm magic, it would mean the world to me and many other fans. This magic could embody the chaotic yet mesmerizing nature of sandstorms, offering players new strategies and experiences. I truly believe it would enhance the game and provide a fresh perspective for your community.

I beg you to take this idea into consideration. My admiration for your work runs deep, and I would be forever grateful if you could bring this vision to life. Thank you for your time and for the incredible worlds you create. I look forward to your response.

Warm regards,

Duncan

1 Like

I am not even a dick rider like skittle, I don’t even like durza
He is just saying bullshit bc bro can never defend his points

Also skittle litterly openly admitted he makes all his shit up and that it’s headcanon, tf you mean I lost

Tier 4 walls/towers by @Tobi

4 Likes

???

I believe it is clan logo.
On flag and banners.

no no no, it is, wtf is that pic :skull:

real question who is that on the clan images

@amiuri @Drim

WHO IS THE QUEEN :interrobang:

Someone said that sandstorm is already a planned lost magic is that true?

There will be storm but ive never heard of sandstorm

just wait till u use the most majestic build having a flag with bikini argos