Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

who the hell are you

1 Like

Fr though

i don’t know if it works like this with weapon imbues but i know fstyle imbues have halved synergy efficiency with the imbued magic so the same might also apply for conj

it’s a bug but warlords can imbue fstyles onto the eagle patrimony LOL

juggernauts should be given that ability tbh

1 Like

“Kinda obvious” :clueless:

my bandit deckhand when I offer him stuff that he is literally wearing:

the hundreds of reskins and differently levelled items in my inventory:

I like how some deckhands with certain themes are just objectively more time consuming to level up. Knights are by far so easy to level up because armor has so much value while people who only accept something like hunting boots or bounty hunting items take so much longer

I think it would be nice if deckhands only gave you the option to give them things they would actually accept.
What’s the point in having almost 5 thousand options to scroll through if only a hundred of them are going to work. Even if you know what they want, it’s a tedious process.

7 Likes

Somebody’s gotta make this a suggestion

Viking Deckhands, at low levels, are absolute hell to figure out. They don’t have many accessories at low levels, so it’s just trial-and-error to figure out what they wear, which gets time-consuming SO quickly.

Do people actually have a hard time figuring that out?

This is all too real

Yall forget that even though this is a discussion thread that exists because mfs wouldn’t stop fucking around in the main RfAO, but it still won’t stop people fully

Exactly, we need to execute them mayor tilly style!

Sorry, that’s Cryo’s job

who the hell are you

(the fraud that dickrides the fraudulent Lurzacheron and lost numerous arguements to Skittle the Morock lover, the saint.)

Both Durza and Morock are frauds.
Change my mind

Acheron
:point_up::nerd_face: