Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

bro Ik you’re jokin, but I’m not even putting any money into rblx recently, I don’t even have DW

NULL

Yeah I’m starting to see why y’all think of Vetcord as a hazard zone. This guy sounds like your average Daybreak server user.

1 Like

its mainly vetcord general chat which i usually never touch

the forums are mostly fine with the occasional doomposter and the patreon chat (cool club) is very chill where only one person told me to kill myself (new record)

the higher level chats in vetcord might be nice and you also get access to applications but my god i do not want to talk in there for longer than like 5 minutes

last tester application was like in 2021 and was sent in like level 50 chat , after that, no more lol

After a certain measure of time, you don’t need any more testers.

aw man

i was lwk lucky getting tester lol

true idk how you would even start

my rival is a boxing-sailor berserker, and flings me across the map when he uses crash from 200m away

WHAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE THIS EXPENSIVE?

tier 9.81 keeps

Me omw to buy the 60k galleon NPC camp with my entire savings to never have to protect my island claims again

also whenever you buy a structure with galleons do you have to pay the galleons again each separate time you claim the island or do you only pay when it’s eventually destroyed

Doomposters are mostly on Youtube And General Chat and rarely Forum

I got bad news yall, pilles leaked this

Tier 8 walls are 250,000 a piece, r.i.p.

1 Like

HOLY FU- (complete sentence)

CLASH OF CLANS UPDATE LOL (this is a complete sentence yes)

OHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOO
Those things better be made of SOLID GOLD.
Shit better be profitable or people will put up one wall as a trophy.