Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

True, it didn’t really even have to be an assassin base, it seems like that’s just getting the way a bit considering how much it was pushed out of the way, but I’m down for all assassin bases being universally important for all players.

I put together my base as a side project for fun while Cryo and Galaga were still working on the official one. I didn’t intend for mine to be official, but since progress on Cryo and Galaga’s base had been ongoing for months and was a bit inconsistent, I proposed mine to Vet since it was already finished. He decided to go with it. It does suck that Cryo and Galaga’s base wasn’t used, but I want to emphasize that both Galaga and Cryo are being compensated for their work.

so it could be the vimir base :thinking:

Tobi didn’t the guy on your PFP have his eye open or am I just going crazy

Yea it was, but I changed the expression/style.

Reduce Reuse Recycle,
Either make 2 gravy bases in the sea, maybe as like a small side fort, or make it the vimir base.

Ahh okay, that makes sense. I’m glad they were still compensated, and hopefully the build can be recycled into another island. Thanks for your building work, Shieldguard will definitely be one of the first islands I check out once the update drops.

I’m all for reusing or repurposing builds. Since each sea will only have one base per faction, having two of the same wouldn’t work.

Vet has also mentioned that he wouldn’t use two similar bases, which I understand since I asked him if mine could be used as a Navy Base in another sea.

There might be an opportunity down the line in Vimir for Cryo to repurpose the base, though I’m not sure what that would be. One thing to note is that Cryo’s base is massive—not just in terms of the interior, but the rock pillars are nearly twice the height of mine.

Ultimately, it’s up to Vet to decide if an island that big will be needed, just as it was his decision on which base to use.

3 Likes

I KNEW IT! WELCOME BACK FREEDOM LOOKOUT
FreedomLookout

7 Likes

What if it’s Thermo Fist? I think it’d be neat, since we could surmise that this evil assassin was perhaps once a normal citizen of Sameria.

I hope it gets changed to 150-250 in the Skyhall update because 140 is annoying :sob:

But anyway, with this we can possibly assume that Kalliste is a higher level than Merlot after all?

This guy leaking the base. Mods, this guy right here. get him. :index_pointing_at_the_viewer:

WHY IS IT ALWAYS ROCK PILLARS?
Sea stacks are not this common in real life.

Well you see, there’s actually a very deep and complex lore reason I can’t be bothered to explain right now. -vetexgames when questioned about random design choices

Are those radio antennas?

Vetex sure loves his rock pillars

For some reason AG buildings were like 500 years ahead

i don’t think so, thermo fist is more similar to fire or plasma, which doesn’t rumble, unless the name is just fancy for being fancy

Arthritis Kallistes
The Crumbling Fist

“shieldguard” vetex what’s wrong with you :sob: