Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Wait that’s actually so dumb why have a brig spawn point if you. Can only span at orthys bruh

Maybe if we talk about it enough we can change it like arcanium changing in inventory instead of when equipped

At this point it’s gonna be :sob:

If you don’t have a brig by now, that’s your fault.

Every few weeks new file, grinds never ends :speaking_head: :fire:

9 Likes

This meme is so fucking real.
Makes me remember that time when I played Dauntless with a friend for the entire afternoon just to get a cooler weapon

how long do you guys think the gravy base will take to add compared to makrinaos?

i think it will be significantly shorter

Same.

Didnt Tobi already finish it? It’s probably already done

vetex likes to look over islands that other people make in order to make his own adjustments to them, and there’s also implementing the actual gameplay elements like npcs, crafting stations, and the like

i mean considering it’s roughly 4x bigger than Silverhold, it’s just a matter of adding NPCs lol

it what. (complete sentence)

Finally, goldgrip

If it’s gonna be like the last Navy base, I’m not excited for it’s size, considering that’ll be all it boasts.

It’s 4x the size of silverhold, which is fitting seeing as everything else is significantly larger

They should be calling it the BIG sea.

nimbig sea my beloved

what i’m most curious about is the sky islands

if it’s anything like AA’s sky islands, it’ll somehow slip past being better than Chapter 2

sadly i don’t think we’ll be able to claim and build on sky islands, unless building walls and structures on them is limited in some capacity

remember that you need ship siege weapons in order to destroy any wall that is tier 4 or better, meaning that unless siege weapon skyships are added or walls are limited to tier 3 in the sky we won’t be claiming any sky wilderness islands anytime soon