Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

I think we’re gonna need a reason to care about the idiot pirates, as enemies or allies, before we can care about that sort of ending.

Also maybe Corsair country is supposed to be the stand in for the one shot pirates? It’s far less powerful than cursebeard but a massive pirate fleet constantly at war with the patrolling government of the seas seems pretty one shot piratey to me

2 Likes

Did you forget about the entire forest of masts part

Well at least you meet the Alaleans in the third sea, and not right at the end.

I think that vetex actually has like 3 years to make us care about them

i think it fits thematically. the last sea in the war seas contains the kingdom that’s pretty much sort of at war with everyone since they’re pirates

Those were the Drachmae Pirates, an offshoot of the Corsairs

At this rate probably double that

Yes but they were still part of them. So our party is at least interested in the country

we porbably are there looking for order members or to end the war

They just made a money deal with the assassins, it could have just been the assassins if they weren’t subtle.

is anyone gonna talk about how the nimbus sea is somehow 2 times bigger than bronze

But yeah we have already encountered some corsair pirates as soon as the beginning of the second sea, so i reckon we will be seeing them a few more time

it just is, nothing weird about it.

if vimir sea is just as big if not bigger than nimbus but its on the opposite side of mount orthys what shape does that make

I wonder if the Jaw Pirates are part of Corsair Country? That’d make me care.

They probably are considering how the leader journey is “rising in power”
@Jaw_Pirate can you confirm

Oh yeah, they have lore, I forgot because they do like one thing and disappear.

i doubt it, i dont think every pirate group are a part of the corsairs, especially one as weak as the jaw pirates

I don’t think they’re actually weak, lore says they have influence even all the way down to Ravenna.