Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

The jaw pirates are literally stated to be rising in power and expanding south. I think they will meet the corsairs at some point and join or fight them

Yeah, the guy’s called Jorund, their leader, apparently he has a huge bounty like Cernunno.

especially since the story takes 3 years yeah that is pretty realistic
also who else thinks we’re gonna randomly meet averill in like the 4th or 5th sea since he is travelling around the world

oh really? i thought they were just a fodder group operating in the jaws (hence the name)

maybe durzas blast hit him…

jorund could be the 2nd baron of the bronze sea

Me too, it took me until last month to find out.

Okay but what does he have to do with King Calvus?

well we know the second baron isnt affiliated with ravenna

He’s not? Then why is he directly visually associated with Calvus on the chart?
That right there is a clear visual indicator.

it could be a sky person from the volcano and when we get a glider we could go up to the sky islands that could be their…

well we know he isnt part of ravenna so it doesnt matter if outside of the order he’s affiliated with calvus

he might just take orders every now and then but that would be it

Jorund taking orders from the king of Ravenna?

Each sea has a high lord and 2 barons, who the 2 barons are doesnt seem to matter all that much, ig the only affiliation with ravenna would be taking orders from calvus

also further proof is that no minibosses we currently know about seem to be barons of the order

Why would it have a line leading from Calvus to Jorund?

wait let him cook… this is actually a brilliant idea

Ah I’m not sure what needs changing on this one but I got the other two!:+1:

cuz they take orders ig
theres more than 6 kingdoms/factions ingame but its alluded that the order has a hold on almost all of them excepting places like azura and keraxe

well it probably isnt jorund