Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Name one we would be able to use

haven’t played AO in months

They have reqs of over 350. The max stats are 280. We can’t use them

when Nolan pulls out a charged Ultimate Art: Astral Mortar and launches a humongous cannon ball right towards me.

he’s a Warlord with Thermofist and Cannon Fist and STILL beats my ass. he can’t even imbue??? and he STILL beats my ass.

it’s a severe skill issue.

well at least he’s double my level so i’ll always get Legendary Treasure Charts :sob:

i should take a selfie with him he’s my best friend

Taking a selfie with someone actively trying to kill you is such a mood tbh

Good QoL, I’m glad we don’t have to go all the way back to whitesummit each time just to change it now.

yeah, mainly not having to if you reset your build.

also, update on the selfie: Nolan hasn’t spawned yet so i’m just doing sidequests by upgrading my deckhands

He’ll be able to imbue next update, you’re cooked

goodbye… sweet prince…(john hendrix)

NOLAN SPAWNS AS SOON AS SERVERS ARE ABOUT TO RESET AND I’M FARMING CLEARSTONES :sob:

So, correct me if im wrong…
Those 437 messages are just yall arguing
“Magic reset should/should not be easy”
and
“Next Seas / Next Seas Barons”

My rival Stafford is also a warlord with cfist, but she also has iron leg, imbues, trident and dual pistols. I might be even more cooked

we need a rival appreciation thread where people just talk about, send pictures of, and draw art of their rivals i think that’d be cool

I feel like I remember seeing one with a similar purpose

the bounty hunter switching from a pvp dodge reflex to a runner reflex when they get low

Noo don’t say that, you’re gonna give justification for the bteam to fuck up this Qol feature as well

Metal-Light mage buff?

I know, so disappointing

Also idk why ppl are complaining about npcs using surge when surge has been GUTTED. And then you can block and dodge out the way too