Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Now he has to remove tan and im happy

Nah he’d be called racist somehow

One time I got called racist because I said I don’t like the way dreadlocks look.

Sounds pretty racist to me smh

bbq chicken alert :warning::warning::warning::warning:

What if AO got intermediate mini updates to hold people over with like two new islands, armor, amd stuff like that, and released major features in other updates?
Players get frequent content, player counts keep up, and major features get polish time.

Would a slow release be an improvement?

Yeah probably

lazertex likes big boy updates

Welp, so do I.

Literally what monthly updates would’ve been busy t Vetex decided to still wait to release 10 islands and shit at once (bro thinks it will revive his game)

Vertex why can’t you just release what you already did like ni reason to wait releasing any of the content that isn’t related to each other :cry::cold_sweat::pleading_face::pleading_face:

Monthly updates were just “yes, let me double my efficiency without getting any help.”

He didn’t even do it tho

Yeah, because it was incredibly unrealistic expectations that lead to two updates known for their low quality.

But he said, I’ll just release what’s done, it’s just so we aren’t bored for 5 months, the total content will be split among the updates, and maybe if there’s a big feature he could push it back

HES DOING IT! LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

oh yeah if vetex changed his mind about quest canceling maybe ship despawning? (maybe sort of a middle ground with a 10 second timer and if your ship is damaged in that time it cancels)

I personally don’t like ship despawning, it would make it too difficult to track people down

Hey, quick question, one that’s not deserving of it’s own post, is Cutlass still a last name option?

lemme check