Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

I would assume so, it is my characters last name :skull:

yes it is still there

Yeah, it’s my plasma conjurer’s last name

well y’all are missing the possibility that it used to be a thing but then was removed making a bunch of slots with an unobtainable last name

“cuz lore reasons” never let this guy make any game, i love lore but u cant use lore to justify bad unpleasant game design and/or mechanics

2 Likes

well Vetex does so womp womp not my rules unfortunately

Ok but there’s no lore reasons tho?!

didnt someone already point out the lost and ancient scrolls? and the fact that u cant learn new magic moves from a scroll, and that mages in lore can do any move and that classes arent cannon and that acry isnt cannon and that he changed parts of the lore?

If everything was “lore reasons”, instead of being able to have simple stat resets we’d have to level all the way to max again to change our builds

in lore it’s harder change ur magic than to use a different weapon or learn a different fighting style over your old one

because they’re for player convenience
everyone would go bananas if there was no stat reset

read above

Ok, but there’s literal lore explanations being added when you use one. Vetex is the only one allowed to use the cuz lore reasons argument because he makes the lore (I guess tech can too)

ah, ur so, so close to realize why a magic reset shouldnt take hours of grinding

never said it should be hours just that it shouldnt be as easy as 1/3

when u use what exactly ?

NOT EVERY QOL FEATURE HAS TO BE INVOLVED IN TRADING!!!
(Sorry for using that image it’s the only one I have that accurately conveys my emotions)

Vetex woke up today and decided to be more based than usual

The magic reset

i believe it wont be a “magic reset” when the au gets adapted into books since no one goes into dark sea and if it gave a magic reset then ppl would travel for it, but it will exist