Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

There definitely won’t be story in this update, Skyhall would need to be built for that, which is a kingdom capital. Vetex has said that Ravenna is most likely the smallest kingdom island, and if Skyhall is bigger than Ravenna, that would take way too much time to build for this update, let alone adding the story itself.

Vetex could have the builders make Skyhall to fit it into this update, but I highly doubt he’s ready to hand off kingdom capitals to others yet. It’s probably important to him that those are a particular way, especially since they’re so dense with story and need many exact locations.

But what if he was secretly building it this entire time without telling us?

not likely he would put it in the trello then

plz answer

Bruh

Oh hey magic changing is finally being added.
This is instantly the best update the game has received since launch.

Yes, I am very late to this discussion!

Better late than never-
well, not in this case…
if it was late, then you’d get to figure it out when the update comes out, and do it right away

I mean that can be said for the entire feature.
I thought it was coming with the potion update.
Then I thought it was coming with the dark sea update.

and then I didn’t think it’d come with the empires update and here we are!

It sounds like its gonna be a little annoying to get cause you gotta get out to the far reaches to get it and you can’t keep it as an item so you’ll have to go out ther every time you want to change your magic. That said it does seems like its gonna be fairly easy to find once you get there so its not too bad, just kinda time consuming. Which I guess is better than it being outright difficult.

Well it seems fair for something almost as important as an acrimony

Would need* I know there won’t be for like 2 updates but that would’ve made it the best update so far

Nah, not just for him

Also, reminder that the patch note also tells that boobs may be added as a body option later

I mean technically we can have a story expansion up to “reach skyhall with your glider from the top of the volcano” but gliders prob wont be added this update so meh

hey man if you dont like boobs just say that…

AS players cant attack other AS players iirc.

Technically both factions can fight members of their own factions, but only through party FF enabling iirc

Yes… YES!!! YESSSSSS!!!

You’re wrong, I like them a lot. But it’ll just bring more pedophiles and predators in the game

what u mean by that

/j

You guys really spent whole day discussing that change? :skull: