Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Remove the 250 damage instant hit AOE move, turn the mode from an invincibility mode to a damage reduction mode, and then we’re good.

…No, the main part of the clan building update… is the clan building.

I doubt we get civilization tab with stuff this update given the time everything is taking

Vetex said he doesn’t want to split up the update into parts, and that would be doing that, and also stupid because it’s half the draw.

1 Like

idrc about civilization as long as i can place guards and mortars this update

Fuck that noise when’s this banger coming back https://youtube.com/watch?v=S7jOKDQOeZc

Vetex has said most of the mini features he adds take like 5 minutes to do

ackshually 10 billion times 5 is 50 billion minutes so thats 95000 years :nerd_face:

(post deleted by author)

Dawg its 4 images of a few rooms 99% of the whole island hasn’t even been shown

we see barely anything except for what we already knew: that there’s an assassin base

(post deleted by author)

patchlogs

Not sure how I feel about this change.

“Walter White, why were you shift locked and spamming your W and S keys on that afk player?”

This island has way more on the inside vetex has deliberately not shown us, even ON patreon

when did he spoil it?
nvm just saw the twitter post

The four images we got shown earlier are barely that much of the actual island as far as we know

considering how many secrets there are on the island weve probably only been shown a fraction of it all

and i reckon the really cool stuff will be left for us to explore ourselves

The entire lower half of the surface was revealed, brah.

its not like its a 4k quality picture i can hardly make out the details of it all

Literally lying what :sob: