Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Well there was the other pic without the snow.

Actually, why is there snow?

maybe vetex shadowfixed weather? i doubt it tho

Maybe weather is fixed in the test universe cuz of some eldritch programming reason

where was that

Maybe it’s obscured on purpose, maybe it’s actually gonna be a snowwy island (not another cold assassin base, not next to sameria.) Maybe it’s just in the veiling storms.

Currently the wiki icon for Markinaos.
Mainly because I put it there.

It was another twitter post.

Me when I want to vaguely show a thing in a distance (what weather could possibly obscure something so much to do that)

welp hey if you dont wanna be spoiled avoid twitter

I’m not watching the twitter, I’m watching the forums. Why would I screw with twitter?

Next person to yap in RFAO without something of importance attached to it gets mutilated challenge! :blush:
(edit, your opinion does not qualify as “of importance” btw :wink:)

1 Like

You don’t not qualify as “of importance”.

my clan is shitting itself with this change
“game is cooked”, “vetex is stupid” etc

I don’t think vetex will change this. This is intended to allow people to gain renown through other means, and lessen the impact of the 100k vs 1 renown change.

My clan and a few friends of mine are as well, people really aren’t happy, lol.

as much as i dont like being hunted, im willing to bear it if it keeps the game alive

Tbh skill issue. Learn to gain renown through methods other than PvP, and if you disagree please refer to vetexs PvP rant.

Same opinion here, albeit I do think it is probably a good change for the sake of toxicity.

1 Like

the problem is that non pvp renown sources become less effective after a certain point

Also this won’t make high renown less valuable or something, it just reduces inflation. If vetex multiplied all renown gain from means other than hunting by 4 people wouldn’t be complaining like this. They just like seeing big number.