Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

it’s me

who?

I don’t think that’s how it works unless enizor found the snow curse and forgot because of his dementia, then had a kid in cirrus and he got inheritance hence why he’s the only mage (why does this make sense)

enizor is the order

i forget, but if you look around cirrus island i think you can find someone with the same last name

Enizorder of leaesirn

gravity and pressaure magic are too cool to not come

i plan to use both of those on my main file, i need them to exist

Gotta get the crystal

1 Like

My god it’s purple to represent the lean he’s making… it all makes sense!

2 Likes

I think there are 3-4 last names in cirrus island

though i do wonder if they should maybe swap their rankings; gravity, one of the four fundamental forces that holds our very world together does feel grander than just pressure

gravity seems more like an ancient magic tbh

on the list it was a lost magic…

yes, but what if it wasn’t one

Again, you gotta remember it’s humans that named these. Call it attraction magic and it’s not nearly as cool sounding

yea but it is called gravity magic so i’m gonna treat it as gravity because how else would i choose my favourite magics

Probably magics were named by the first notorious person to have them. If you got a magic which pulled stuff would you name it like it is or give it a cooler name to make you also seem cooler.

well if its effects are enough like gravity, making stuff heavier and attracting things, i think it would be an appropriate name