Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Me when i lie

JTN do you know how much attack size this guy had

says he where?

i heard of this too, he was just putting them down for now to work on later cause the concept got a lot more complicated
they arent scrapped dw

knights should get vitality weapons all the other weapon classes get special weapons

2 Likes

either somewhere on forums or March q&a

maybe an actual spirit weapon

yall are literally lagging my computer from posting too frequently

so just an imbued weapon?

Why is everybody on board with the idea that fighting styles (the gameplay mechanics that are based around picking one gimmicky thing that no other style has the gimmick of) should be replaced by objectively better styles (which would make the lower tier ones obsolete, and nobody would ever fist a cannon or glug seawater again)

no no, a regular weapon that can channel spirit energy like a spirit weapon
think of a sword but blessed the way the eagle patrimony is

Ephestous was a blacksmith im gonna assume he made some special weapons during his life

I mean, the staff of nyx is a confirmed spirit weapon, but those are vitality and not knight specific

hephestaeus weapons for knights would go crazy

staff as in magic staff not as in bo staff
im talking actual weapon blessed by a god

You are missing the point because the only upgraded style we’ve seen is basic. The upgraded cannon fist will have upgraded cannon fisting (lol)

has brute strength ever been confirmed to be upgraded basic

YOU STILL DON’T KNOW IT CAN BE UPGRADED TO BRUTE STRENGTH, IT’S JUST A SUBJECTIVELY COOL IDEA (full sentence)

It makes sense ig

Why should we be against it? It allows older styles to be relevant via evolving them and even if we did oppose it nothing would change