Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

not really tbh, you’d expect basic combat’s upgrade to be something like advanced combat or trained combat

Its assuming that argos has ever only been using basic combat which he later developed into brute strength

wtf is brute strength.

1 Like

maybe its just buffed stats same gimmick cuz the whole reason for not making ancient styles was because vetex didnt have enough ideas for gimmicks

argos style

No, you don’t get it. If you replace basic combat with brute strength, then basic combat becomes obsolete, because it has an objectively better version. Now everybody who fights like a normal person is snubbed in exchange for ogre style

Argos little special fs

who said that

mr john wiki did

I don’t know where the name came from actually.

I mean he was self training, and it seems the default option people end up with is basic combat if you don’t specifically learn a style. So Argos having upgraded basic checks out

brute strength better just be basic but better and red so i can make my red mist build

It’s not, you’ve seen iT!!!

maybe theres an upgraded basic combat and then brute strength is just the gimmickier version of it with a super cool gimmick

I want Brute Strength to just be a regular scroll-learned lost style, and it would be just as accessible to players, no problem, why is that the worse alternative here?

get ready for the argos+guts cosplayers at approximately level 500

shut up i want radius fist whitebeard

It doesnt make sense for something you have to achieve by training to be a scroll

scrolls arent canon hes talking about ingame stuff here

Scrolls exist buddy