Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

…so you agree that we should therefore get more spirit weapons?

That’s just basic, yes. That goes without saying.
That’s not even a build addition, that’s just common new content.

Hey, if the most basic spirit weapon has 5 planned rites, isn’t 3 of them going to be like, a lot?

they only need 2 moves each for oracle to be added, just like weapons

It’s just a lot of moves is all.

I feel like we NEED Astropos first, because that’s THE Oracle move atm.

the later ones probably have too high stat requirements anyway for our level

imo due to the uniqueness of individual spirit weapons oracle should be released when there’s at least 4 spirit weapons with at least 3 moves on each weapon, one of which is unique

Because Vetex said that itll take months to work on Full Release. He’s adding more content in Empires so that people can at least have more things to do in the mean time. Full Release isnt just QoL, its also adding a lot of the crucial gameplay elements like replayability, etc.

This update is the prep for Full Release.

M. Makes sense, but where’s the draw of the update, the civilization tab? The big replayable thing for clan building.

At this point, Spirit hybrids can gain access to Astrapikis tho (seems like Stock mixed it up with the other one)

The level unlock is as follows: Spirit Blast, Spirit Wall, Astrapikis, Spirit Walk, Astropos

Astrapikis is meant to be accessible to people at this point in the game

that’s some nice news for my paladins

Probably needs more testing, iirc, Vetex gave testers the ability to spawn NPCs at one point in prep for civilization tab (checking for bugs in that area)

Yes, it is indeed possible, not sure how a mistake on my part comes into that.

They are similar, I cant help but mix them up too (I just double checked cause I wasnt sure if it was right)

we all know girls don’t exist on the forum

this is a joke

Astropos is the one that only an Oracle build can have atm, meanwhile Astrapikis is the one that’s just 160 vitality.

Hey, I could have sworn Eagle Patrimony had a level 80 unlock, am I stupey?

Level 80 unlock? Eagle Patrimony is literally the starter Spirit Weapon, you have it since the start.

Nah, like, one of the moves at 80 vitality.

Patrimony’s moves for future reference.