Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

I bet the reason vetex gives bosses lost magics but not us is because it lets him get more fancy stuff

Also if vetex makes the lost magics slowly overtime it will be easier to implement a way for players to get them because he doesn’t have to do a million new effects

1 Like

he better be doing slash magic so that we can have vice admiral sukuna with fire/slash and basic combat

If it’s slash magic that would be so peak. Basically any lost magic would

gravity would be so peak…

Diamond would be so peak…

There’s Gravity Magic in Magician’s Excusrsion, and it’s literally just Apocalypse Bringer + Cursebane’s magnet thing

magician’s excursion?

My current list for the 9 islands we will probably maybe more than likely possibly be getting

100%
Makrinaos
Shieldguard

Definetly

Fort Castrum
Bronze Sea Volcano

Islands we know exist but don’t know if this update
Rosehenge
Hallowed Grove
Fort Montu
Oak Island

Unknown
probably nimbus sea volcano or somethin so we can reach skyhall idk

Ao inspired game

A Magician’s Excursion - Roblox
I love it, you should try it.

Vetex said the same thing about boobs being added to ao… maybe we will finally get peak.

it is fun, its also inspired by wom gameplay wise

dark magic chests from AA :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I love gambling

dude archipelagos are pretty much nothing compared to an entire quarter of builds getting actual content

b-bb-b-but… players are already fine with how the builds are except for a nitpick about knight slots that isn’t even being solved.

oracles having A Single Move:

The build that you can’t use if you wanted to? Yeah.

I feel like a lot more people would like using a build they’re not able to yet than just clan build but in the middle of nowhere

Okay, so do we want knights to have more space than other weapons builds, or do we want MORE reason to “waste space” with spirit weapons?