Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Yeah, it’s when the Dark Sea gets jealous of Calvus and does the PEEN PEEN PEEN attack.

zeus performs “500! 500! 500!”

You are the first person I have ever seen who decides to try to imitate the noise it makes rather than the damage it deals

I’ve always been doing it like that until I saw people saying “500! 500! 500!”, but I felt it fit more in this scenario.

calvus’s peen peen peen attack

I did not see the n.

Pee pee pee

Did we know what that rapier skill was already, and wether we were getting another fs skill?

Well, the next Rapier skill on the line is Ardent Rise.

1 Like

Seems like new boobs clothing were added

who’s helena, are they credible?

if I remember correctly from when I used discord they were a chill balancer who was generally high up, but not on metas’ level. That was a long time ago, though, so things could have changed.

their a tester

3 Essays

4 Likes

Eh they can suffer yk

Poor strength fans :C
that includes me!!!
With the huge gap, they should really just all be reduced by 30 points, they all feel ridiculous.

1 Like

Oh, and while on topic of b-cord, due to recent opinnion poll about THOUGHT of implementing some clan QOL, a lot of people thought that its somehow a finall decision and that its a poll whether it should be in the game, a horde of new members (clan members) rushed into the b-cord.
Lol

I know that its not really an update disscussion, but still funny

Why didn’t he just do -30 requirement for base techniques and options, to line up with magic or +30 for base spells since they have an M1 Now

i didn’t ping my clan for this im so goated :muscle: