Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

What did you vote tho?

i left balance discord a while back because all i did there was argue with very narrow-mined people
i honestly wouldn’t mind any of the options to be implemented, leaderboard needs a refresh and only either a full reset or a surge of new fast-growing clans can get that done

Cant wait for Uranus to finally become a reality

pluto getting to lb next upd!!!

Upgraded thermo + heat imbue gonna go so hard :speaking_head: :speaking_head: :fire: :fire:

Thermo can finally be viable again

They are significantly reworking thermo to encourage rushdowning without unnecessary heat drain. Basically it’s just “if you are in a move your heat won’t go down” so you constantly should be in moves for heatmaxxing.

Has the surge bug been fixed yet? Using it in combat has like no effect rn bc it does litterly 0 damage half the time, and there has been no indication that it has been fixed :sleeper:

also, before I see someone saying the same BS again, i have litterly heard it like 5 times already surge is not supposed to do 0% damage at maximum range, it was made to do like 40% damage

how much power?
wait i’m stoopid ignore this

Okay good I thought that was MEANT to be a feature

Me doing like 45-54 damage a tick w/ surge up close, just for it to be GUTTED to 3 damage when they move 3 studs away hurts

1 Like

What the fuck happened here

report that in bugs category

if tobi is right then we are NOT getting the update early to mid september :sob:

I already reported it to vetex’s discord 2 months ago, it’s just I haven’t seen anything about it being fixed on the trello so I wanted to bring attention to it bc this is pretty crippling to mages

huge level cap jump which we love to see

4 Likes

Oo la la!!!
That’s a lot. I expected about 10 levels per chapter.

Well the story is expected to ramp up significantly now so i assume we are getting much longer chapters aswell

2 Likes

LET’S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOO
complete sencentecefd

nah its gonna be like
Chapter 8 part 1: go to al jahili
you go there and a cutscene appears
guy: “yo heres a glider”
you get the glider

Chapter 8 part 2: go to volcano
you go there and a cutscene appears
you jump onto the volcano with the glider and it makes you fly up to the island

Chapter 8 part 3: talk to John Skyhall