Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

what site is this please :pray: i need to calculate savant stats

cant win with you can we

Its the empires update, an update for clans
he added and is adding
clan building
clan bases for ass and gravy

• and new minibosses for said clans

several new islands to build on

??

is this not the empires update?

i mean, there’s not a whole lot to it really. just add some building stuff which he’s done on multiple tiers and that’s really it.

why complain about QoL and whatnot when it’ll support the game’s vitality in the long run

Stocksounds on their way to have a take that’s worse than the first hour of nimbus:

2 Likes

stocksounds is almost as bad as @opticalcord

not quite though

sigh did you have to ping him immediately after insulting them?

with opticalcord I go haha thats opticalcord being opticalcord

3 Likes

yes i want him to see it

minbosses, drops, etc. etc. but i don’t see a single bad addition.

hell, more DS content and even a way to change the first magic. this update is mainly focused on clans, yes, but that doesn’t mean they can’t add content people are asking for and/or expect later on.

i get complaining about useless features but none of these are useless imo

the most useless thing MIGHT be Evander and he still has cool drops and probably some cool lore as well

1 Like

I was honestly hoping this would be a qol feature or at least add some way to speed run the story line without buying the gamepass

Speaking of which I hope ao gets more unique architecture for islands maybe vetex could even pull a one piece and have some islands that are a bit more technologically advanced but idk if that’d work with the lore tbh

I am saying he is very ontopic with the update despite what some may suggest because the main features still have to do with clans at their core

a third strength weapon is nothing to scoff at its a big win for warlords

yeah i know

i’m referring to the doomposters (ahem ahem nobody in particular) who think that it’s derailing.

this content’s gonna be added anyway so might as well add PvE content to an otherwise PvP update

and savants. stop forgetting savants.

1 Like

he’s worse

2 Likes

alr I thought you were thinking I was with the doomposters :sob:

I don’t think they have the reqs yet

never

I don’t want to be a downer, but we don’t have a single interactive item that’s actually been added besides doors, bounty boards, and cannons.]
There’s a long way to go.

well good thing the update isnt finished yet then